lunes, 6 de septiembre de 2010

The last of the mohicans

On the ending of class, in June, our teacher give us a book: the last of the Mohicans. First I thought that this sure will be very bored because in class we have seen yet the movie. Well, in theory we have seen it, but it was in the last week before summer, and I only saw the beginning.

So, I need to see the movie at home, I watched in the internet.

I think, the most differences between the book and the movie is that in the book are more information and details about the place, the Indians, the war between France and England (and the Indians). And the scene when they try to find Cora and Alice, are very very bored because really, nothing happens less that they are walking and searching them. These things made the book very bored, and the way how it's written as well. I know, it's adapted for students, to understand better, but I prefer a better way of writing. The vocabulary was more or less easy, the "new" words are explain on the book, and the other words I don't understand, I asked my parents or search it on the dictionary.

Instead, at the movie the most important thing, less all the fights (too much for me), are the love story between Cora and Hawk-Eye. That's make the history more interesting, not so bored as the book.

And the thing I like most at the movie: the song! I love it! ^.^




0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario