domingo, 22 de noviembre de 2009

My Kitesurf

I am going to talk about kite surf because it's a dream from me to do it.

Since three years, when I saw first blow a kite on the beach I like to do it. Every day when it's windy I go to the beach and spend hours there, looking at the kites.
I wanted do a kite course, but it's very expensive, more than 300€ for eight hours. So, I save money since two years, and now I have enough. But I decided that I will do the course next summer, because I want buy the necessary material to, and that’s 500€ more (second hand). I think if I do the course now but I have to wait one year more to can buy the material, it isn't logic.
Because that, I decided to work all summer long, and in the first two weeks of September I will do the course and buy the material, and so I can practise it in the fall and winter (that's the best time, because it's very windy).
The material is very expensive too, the table costs more than 500€ and the kite more that 2000€. So I’m going to buy it second hand.

It's my biggest dream go to a competition and win there :)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario