jueves, 18 de marzo de 2010

Expectations for Italy!



This Sunday, at 3:30 in the morning our expected holiday beginn.
A lot of people want to doesn't sleep at the night, because at saturday night here in Castelló there are a concert. But I want to rest at home, because I think that's a litlle bit stupid to be all the night woke up if at the next day we have to do a lot of things during the day.

On Friday I have to make my suitcase, I have it already in my room, because my sister return's at Tuesday night from London, and so I have it in my room and inside there are some thing's, like some t-shirts, the hairdryer, my flip-flops for the shower...
But the problem is that my suitcase it's not very big, because it's from my mother, and she never take to much thing with her, but I gonna to put all the necessary there. The most necessary for me are my cloths, make-up, socks and shampoo.

I have waited for this vacation since I'm at the high school, with all my friend, but specially with one of it, my best friend since second ESO.
At first it wasn't sure that he can comes, for his marks but at the end he can come :D


So my expectations for this holidays are a lot: The first is to pass a great time with all my friends, specially with my girls and my best friend.
At second I like to can see all the differents city's, specifically Rome. We are going to see another city's, like Pisa, Siena and Florence.


And at the end, I hope that's wil be a great week, in Italy with all my friends :)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario