miércoles, 28 de abril de 2010

Future books

I like reading a lot. But I like reading normal books, printed, and with pages. I don't like reading on the Internet for a long time because after that I often get headache or my eyes get tired.
Because of that, I think that the future books will be the same like now.
Maybe there will be more Internet and online books too, but I don't think that the traditional books will desapeare.And it's also more comfortable to read a book sitting on the bed, on the balcony, at the beach, in the mountain... And at the other head you always need a computer and maybe Internet and wifi too.I also think that for book writers it's more amazing to see a printed book published and have the possibility to sell it, than see it on the Internet. On this way maybe they didn't win money because, I'm sure that a lot of people want to download or read it online, without pay nothing.

For me, I prefer that everything rest how it's now.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario