lunes, 17 de mayo de 2010

Mobile phones

Today I am going to talk about mobile phones because it's an important part of my life. Just now I have received a text message, and so I have decided to write over that theme.
I think that there are a lot of positive thing from a mobile phone: you can always talk with everybody, send messages, take photos, play games, surf in the Internet, listen to music...
That are the good things. But isn't it nicer to hear a voice said I love you as receiving a wrong written message? Is it not better to wait impatient a call at home as that you always can talk with everybody?
How many times you receive a call or a message and after you are angry, sad or boring?

And all the money you can waste in calls! That can be very very expansive... Before I had a monthly contract, and I could spend what I would. Sometimes talking I forgot the time, and at the end of the month I received bills over 50 € or more. That was going so, until my parents wouldn't pay more, and cancel the contract. Now I have monthly about only 10 € from my parents and If I need more I had to pay it myself.

Finally, I think that a mobile phone is a good inversion, but sometimes it's also good to turn off it and be "incommunicable".

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario