miércoles, 2 de junio de 2010

Motorcycle


Since I was young I like motorcycles. My father had a moped, very old (he had it since he was young). The moped called Cleopatra, and I love it! But when we arrived here at Spain, somebody stole it one year later. I was very sad. I was crying during a whole day. Yes, I was crying for a moped...
Well, now we have a scouter and a big motorcycle, like a Harley Davidson, but not a really (it's Yamaha, I think). I enjoy every time when he takes me with him.

Since one month I'm going to classes, and when I finish school I'm going to do the exams, the teoric and the practic.So, I spend there one or two hours on Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays, and do millions of tests. But I am also having a good time with Jenny, the "teacher". We always talking about our day, or we drink some coffee or Coke. There I do the teoric classes. The practice I haven't done it yet. But, of course, I have practised during the spring, on ways who were nobody or on different ways. I remember one day when I went to Santa Margarita with a friend, and it was amazing because I could be very fast :) I want to drive the scouter from my sister (on the photo).
I'm waiting to finish the important exams on school, then I will go to Girona to do the teoric and practise examen. And after?

A summer with scouter! :D


.........................................Model like Cleopatra (exclusive from the seventy's).

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario